Business Development Executive – Romford Job
We are recruiting a new Business Development Executive to join our award winning team.
The role will be predominantly generating new business and selling web, creative and digital marketing services across a broad section of industries for the award winning digital agency, Respondit.
• Prospecting and growing sales pipeline, handling pre-qualified leads and making cold calls to gather leads and close sales.
• Seeking out new clients and new sales opportunities.
• Initiating action plans to approach and secure new business.
• Negotiation and closure of new business opportunities.
• Face to face client meetings.
• Answering client queries and providing relevant information to ensure the company’s maximum sales potential is realised.
• Preparing sales presentations, proposals and contracts.
• Updating all information on internal systems.
• Keeping up to date with industry and company trends and developments.
• Ensuring monthly sales targets are met.
• Be a strong networker, being the brand ambassador for the organisation.
You will have boundless energy and enthusiasm as well as steely determination to succeed. This role has huge opportunity with the potential for career development in a rapidly growing business with ambitious plans.
Ideal candidates will:
• Have at least 3 years B2B sales experience.
• Ideally have sales experience within design, print and creative led solutions.
• Ideally agency experience – digital marketing, brand or web.
• Have an excellent and demonstrable sales record, dealing with B2B sales.
• Be commercially aware with an ability to maximize opportunities.
• Have excellent communication and negotiation skills and will be articulate with a high standard of written English and presentation skills.
• Have an ability to manage workload and priorities.
• Be motivational and inspire trust, confidence and enthusiasm.
• Be polished, professional and sophisticated.
• Have the maturity and gravitas to deal with and influence senior decision makers.
• Advanced use of Microsoft Word, Excel & PowerPoint.
Located at Worker Bee Offices, 18 Eastern Road, RM1 3PJ
3 minute walk from Romford Station.
Full time: £18,000/year basic + uncapped commission.
OTE – £40,500+
Part time: Statutory minimum wage + uncapped commission.
We will pay 5% commission on any warm lead (business generated) or 10% commission on any self generated sales.
To apply, please fill in the following form:
Oops! We could not locate your form.